The run of investment in cell and gene therapies is continuing at a rapid pace, and industry publication Chemical and Engineering News recently ...
Current Facility - Fargo
- 75,000 square feet
- Multiple 30 L and 300 L single-use, bacterial fermenters
- State-of-the-art modular cleanrooms with single-pass air for cell banking, inoculation and fill/finish
- Advanced independent air handling systems with unidirectional personnel flow and airlocks within the GMP area
- Integrated building management system and environmental monitoring
- Quality control testing laboratory, large interior mezzanine for validated utilities.
- Produces clinical and commercial products in GMP-Source and GMP quality grades