Lentiviral vector plasmids
A solution from early research through commercial development
Aldevron provides pALD Lenti packaging plasmids through our partnership with OXGENE, who have optimized them for lentiviral vector production. They are immediately available at all quality levels, eliminating the need to manufacture custom batches. This reduces your costs and significantly reduces time to manufacture vectors for clinical trials.
The Aldevron pALD-Lenti system has several advantages:
pALD-Lenti SystemWhat's included
We provide three packaging plasmids and an expression plasmid, including:
We can clone your gene of interest into the pALD-Lenti expression plasmid, replacing the EGFP sequence.
The system has been optimized and represents the state of the art in lentiviral vector production, including:
- Codon optimization
- Vector backbones minimized
- Minimization of homology with HIV/VSV
- Minimization of inter-cassette homology
- Download the label license for use of pALD Lenti products
- Download a non-confidential transfection protocol without plasmid ratio information
- Request access to sequences and confidential transfection protocol
Note: pALD-VSV-G products are classified by Aldevron under 1C353 on the Commerce Control List set forth in the US Export Administration Regulations (EAR), which is highly controlled for purposes of export outside the United States. If the product is requested to be shipped outside the US, an export license from US Dept. of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security is required before the product may be shipped.