Expanding in Madison, Wisconsin
We are excited to share our recent investments in three key areas – our team, our facilities, and the community. With each investment, it expands our ability to enable our clients' breakthroughs in the emerging field of genetic medicine, further impacting patients and achieving our mission.
We have an incredible lineup of speakers featuring Matthew Porteus, MD, PhD, who will be sharing a technical keynote on his groundbreaking work on Sickle Cell Disease. In addition, we want to thank our community partners (listed below) for joining us for this unique and exciting event.
- Matthew Porteus, PhD, MD | Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University School of Medicine
Aldevron Speakers & Topics
- Kevin Ballinger | CEO — "Investing in Madison"
- Tom Foti | President, Protein Business Unit — "Investing in Talent"
- Katie Rogers | Senior Manager, Upstream Processing — "Investing in Facilities"
- Dr. Richard Moss | Senior Associate Dean for Basic Research, Biotechnology and Graduate Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health
- Lisa Johnson | CEO, BioForward, Inc.
- Aaron Olver | Managing Director, University Research Park
- John Ballantyne, PhD | Co-Founder & Chief Science Officer
- Ken Bonnell | SVP Quality and Regulatory Affairs
- Ellen Shafer | Senior Director of Marketing and Communications
Students and Job Seekers – Meet the Team!
Our department heads will be available to meet with job seekers and students following the event, from 1-5 PM CST. To allow everyone the chance to meet with a manager, please only sign up with one manager. If all appointments are booked, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect!
- Tom Lynch, Client Services
- Mike Harvey, Project Management
- Guru Joshi, Biomanufacturing
- Philip Pummil, Technical Operations
- Sandy Thao, Quality
- Gretchen Krienke, Human Resources/General Inquiries and Applications
To see all open positions, click here.