Subject Access Request
Aldevron complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You may have several enumerated rights regarding your personal data that Aldevron has collected. These rights originate from the GDPR or other similar legislation.
To exercise these rights regarding your personal data, you must send a Subject Access Request (SAR) in the form of an email to InfoSec@aldevron.com.
The SAR must contain the following information:
- Your affiliation(s) with Aldevron. Choose from: Applicant, Employee, Consultant, Client, Contact, Prospect, Vendor
- Aldevron location your information is affiliated with: Fargo, Madison, Freiburg
- Verification of your identity (based on the affiliation(s) you indicate)
Choose from the following list:
- Provide a list of your personal data that Aldevron has on file
- Provide a list of how your personal data is being used
- Correct an issue with your personal data that Aldevron has on file
- Request that your personal data be deleted
Aldevron will attempt to verify your identity. The chance of your identity being verified will improve if you provide more identification elements. Verification results will be reported to you.
If your identity is validated to Aldevron's satisfaction, the requested action will be performed within 30 days from when the request was received.