Aldevron continues our dedication to providing you the highest quality biologics and exceptional service as we work together through this uncharted and ever-changing territory that COVID-19 has presented. Our business has been declared “essential,” and we will continue to support the important work of our clients developing novel therapeutic approaches for unmet needs, including COVID-19 investigational prophylactic and therapeutic approaches.
Therefore, we want to address questions or concerns you might have at this time:
- We continue unencumbered operational throughput and release.
- Our commitment to quality remains diligent, especially during this time when it is paramount to protect our team and their ability to continue the manufacturing and release of these critical materials.
- We have an internal, cross-functional team dedicated to managing and communicating Aldevron’s response to COVID-19, in the context of ongoing updates from global thought leaders. That includes ensuring our business continuity plan remains effective and dynamic as situations can, and will, change.
- We have eliminated all non-essential visits to our facilities.
- We have eliminated all non-essential travel for our staff.
- We are pre-screening all critical service providers through online questionnaire before granting permission.
- We will continue to provide all clients with the high-quality biologics expected from Aldevron and will continue to support each product with our premium services. There will be no disruption to the care we give you or your team.
We remain at your service and are honored to be your trusted partner during this time of concern and beyond. We will update this information as the situation changes, so please feel free to visit our web site for updates.