Aldevron continues our dedication to providing you the highest quality biologics and exceptional service as we work together through this uncharted and ever-changing territory that COVID-19 has presented.
Our business has been declared “essential,” and we will continue to support the important work of our clients developing novel therapeutic approaches for unmet needs, including COVID-19 investigational prophylactic and therapeutic approaches. We have and will remain open, with no interruption of service or production.
Many of our clients are working a variety of treatments for symptoms and effects of C-19. Our manufacturing team is ready to help you with the highest quality plasmid DNA, mRNA, proteins and antibodies you may need for your research.
We have not experienced any interruption in our supply chain and have not identified any significant concerns that may have a substantial effect on delivery of any product or supplies or impact ongoing operations.
We remain at your service and are honored to be your trusted partner during this time of concern and beyond. We will update this information as the situation changes..
- We continue unencumbered operational throughput and release.
- Our commitment to quality remains diligent, especially during this time when it is paramount to protect our team and their ability to continue the manufacturing and release of these critical materials.
- We have an internal, cross-functional team dedicated to managing and communicating Aldevron’s response to COVID-19, in the context of ongoing updates from global thought leaders. That includes ensuring our business continuity plan remains effective and dynamic as situations can, and will, change.
- We have eliminated all non-essential visits to our facilities.
- We have eliminated all non-essential travel for our staff.
- We are pre-screening all critical service providers through online questionnaire before granting permission.