We are always interested in bringing excellent content to our clients and the scientific community. We are partnering with BioInsights to present this webinar to educate and inform on this important topic.
Providing solutions to the manufacturing challenges of gene and cell therapy has never been more important. Successes in gene therapy are taking center stage and we are seeing a new dawn in terms of commercialization. Pricing and reimbursement often take the headlines, but the challenges of manufacturing are equally important. Processes must be robust, scalable and meet regulatory requirements.
This webinar will explore plasmid DNA and other critical materials and components for gene and cell therapy manufacturing including specifications, regulatory considerations, timelines and supply agreements. We are joined by a panel of leading experts for this exciting discussion featuring:
- Josh Grieger, Chief Technology Officer, Asklepios Biopharmaceutical, Inc.
- James Brown, Vice President, Corporate Development, Aldevron
- Maritza McIntyre, President, Advanced Therapies Partners LLC
- Curran Simpson, Senior Vice President, Technical Operations, REGENXBIO
- Jung Lee, Business Development Consultant, AskBio
- Richard Snyder, Chief Scientific Officer, Brammer Bio
You will have the opportunity to pose your questions to our expert panelists throughout the webinar.