Benefits by Aldevron
More than a paycheck
Competitive salary with incentives is just the start of how Aldevron recognizes your talent and contributions. We also know how important low-cost benefits and retirement options are to you. We offer a total compensation package designed to enhance your life, career and working environment.
We’ve designed a comprehensive benefits package that is affordable and flexible. We believe our benefit offerings are an important element in keeping employees and their families healthy and happy.
- Health Insurance: Each employee’s health care needs vary. That’s why we offer two low-cost plans so you can to choose the best option for your health care requirements:
- A Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan with low annual deductible
- A high deductible plan (HDHP) with company contributions made to an employee’s health savings account
- Vision: Our vision plan is an annual plan, and features comprehensive coverage for frames, lenses and exams at a very low employee cost
- Dental: Aldevron’s dental plan provides coverage for preventative and restorative services annually to ensure all your dental needs are met
- Health Savings Account: This account provides tax savings on funds set aside for medical expenses. Aldevron contributes to this account on the employee’s behalf to help cover costs associated with the high-deductible health insurance plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care: These accounts offer tax benefits for eligible healthcare and dependent care related expenses
- Life Insurance: Company provided coverage with optional supplemental insurance options
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage: These company-paid plans are intended to help offset the loss of income should you become unable to work
- Employee referral program: Rewards employees for qualified referrals
- Employee Wellness: Healthy employees are crucial to company success, and we provide these wellness programs:
- Healthy Choices health insurance premium incentives
- Online/virtual resources
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career growth: If you want to expand your horizons, Aldevron believes in providing opportunities for employees who want to build their careers within the company. Job shadowing, stretch assignments, cross-training, on-the-job learning experiences and promotion opportunities help grow your knowledge and expertise.
- Retirement options: Long term financial planning is an important piece to an employee’s financial security. To help you ensure your future, Aldevron offers a 401(k) retirement plan with pre-tax and Roth options, and which includes a company contribution match and many investment choices.
- Time away: Aldevron believes in a healthy life balance. Our paid time off (PTO) program promotes time away to relax and enjoy time with friends and family. In addition to PTO, we offer seven paid holidays annually.